What we can ask/collect?
We may ask for the following information: –
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
For the comprehensive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What do we do with the information we get?
We require this information to understand your needs and it is how we can provide you a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: –
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic & controlling procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree with the same, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes & dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis, purposes, and then the data is removed from the system as well.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you a better website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find is useful and which you did not want, cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you indicate to share with us. You can select to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers can automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you desire. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites!
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise carefulness and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information!
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways;
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 1811 still well have.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.