At Clergy Wear Shop the most good-looking and new Purple Chasuble is available. Detail of the product is as under: –
- High Quality and finished fabric used for the manufacturing.
- 57” wing span
- 46.5” in length
- One size fits most
- Open Front Cowl Collar
- Comes with complimentary matching purple underlay stole.
- Embroidered purple line down the middle.
- Worn over the alb or cassock.
- Long and sleeveless vestment.
- The perfect Chasuble.
- Machine embroidered with gold and silver threads on handwoven banding with finest fabric
- Machine washable.
Purple is the liturgical colour for Lent, Sacrament of the Sick and can also be used for Advent. The purple colour represents sorrow, pain, and therefore penitence and mourning. Churchgoer’s purple chasubles aid in actual reminders of the importance of religious seasons, holidays and they make the perfect gift for new priests and pastors as it represents their devoted service and the life of charity. This purple chasuble can worn over the alb. It is tradition that a priest blesses his chasuble before wearing it for the first time.
There are no reviews yet.