Anglican Style Cassock manufactured by Clergy Wear Shop with good quality of fabric (tropical) and finest stitching thereon. The perfect Anglican Cassock for Women is produced .
- Traditional Anglican Style Cassock for Women.
- Two button-front closure, three backplates are made at the back.
- The tropical fabric is used for designing of this blue cassock.
- Produced with fabric-covered button blue.
- One inner breast pocket made on the right side.
- Half line till the waist of clergy robe
- White matching trimmed piping.
- Soft shoulder pads for comfort.
- Only dry clean the Anglican Style Cassock.
- The blue robes for womens are manufactured by a professional tailor.
The anglican cassock, blue robe or cassock is a long vestment worn out by Roman Catholics and the clergy community both as usual clothing and under liturgical vestment. The cassock, with two button closures, has long sleeves and fits the body closely for such a bright look. Cassock here at our website which is listed on the website is tailored to your dimensions in a variety of many styles, including Roman, Anglican, and numerous Religious guidelines.
In the production of your blue robe, with cloth-covered buttons. The clergy robe can be manufactured with various accessories such as a cincture (sash) or shoulder cape which is sold separately.
Our dealing department will be happy to assist you with all your roman, Anglican, and many religious clothing selections.