Finest Franciscan Habit are designed at Clergy Wear Shop, properties are as under:-
- Top and Quality Franciscan Habits.
- Includes a rope belt for Franciscan Monk robe.
- Produced with a long tail fixed-hood.
- Great for Medieval and Renaissance Fairs.
- The habit gives authentic look for Monks Robe.
- Based on the medieval robes of the order of St. Francis.
- Includes a rope belt to authentically give complete and bright look.
- Perfect for cosplays, Renaissance fairs, or other medieval re-enactments.
The Franciscan Monks Habit is the chicest and most modest wear one could own it. A habit that is traditionally worn by monks, nuns and friars. Throughout the Middle Ages, religious foundations were built across Britain, where monks would devote their lives to their religion as well.
The order of St. Francis, known for its brown robes usually used, was one of the most common monastic orders for them. The Franciscan Monk Habit repeats its iconic attire in authentic detail. It is featured by the use of a raw-cotton robe including a long-sleeve, gown, as well as a fixed hood, which features a hood that can be worn up or down as per the desires of the communion of the clergy. Also included is a rope belt so as to complete the vestment. The Franciscan Monk Habit is perfect for Friar Tuck cosplays, and it makes a great ensemble for Renaissance fairs or medieval re-enactments, generally for modern-day priests who want to remain in character.
For your goodness, the same is available in brown, black, red (maroon), and white. Franciscan Monk Habit