- This womens cassock is made with superfine tropical fabric.
- Soft shoulder pads & half-line till the waist.
- 33 same fabric-covered buttons on the front placket.
- Red trim and buttons on the front.
- Handmade cincture band give bright look.
- Three back plates are made for an ideal look.
- Two inner breast pockets alongwith two combination pockets/side opening.
- The ends of the cincture have knotted fringes in blue color.
- Made by a professional tailor.
- Dry clean white cassock.
- Cool comfort.
Note: Cincture Belt Sold separately.
A ladies red cassock is a long, flowing gown that is worn as a robe or vestment. It is typically made of lightweight, breathable materials and comes in a variety of colors. The red cassock is particularly popular for women who are involved in religious ceremonies, such as priests or choir members.
The history of the cassock can be traced back to ancient Rome, where it was worn by soldiers and civil servants. Over time, the cassock became a symbol of the clergy and was worn by priests, bishops, and other religious officials. In the Middle Ages, the cassock was also worn by scholars and professors at universities. Today, the cassock is still worn by many religious officials and has become a popular choice for choir members and other individuals who want to add a touch of elegance to their wardrobe.
Most ladies red cassocks are made of lightweight, breathable materials such as tropical fabric, cotton, polyester, or a blend of both. This ensures that the garment is comfortable to wear and allows for ease of movement.
The ladies red cassock is designed to be loose-fitting, which makes it comfortable to wear for extended periods. It is also designed to be easy to put on and take off, making it an ideal garment for religious ceremonies or performances.
There are no reviews yet.