Anglican Cassock Red manufactured by Clergy Wear Shop with best quality of tropical fabric and finest stitching on it. The perfect Anglican Cassock for Women is produced .
- Traditional Anglican Cassock Red for Women.
- Two button-front closure, one pleat at the back.
- The tropical fabric is used for designing of this blue cassock.
- Produced with fabric-covered button blue.
- Half line till the waist of clergy robe.
- White matching trimmed piping.
- Soft shoulder pads for comfort.
- Only dry clean the Anglican Style Cassock.
- The blue robes for womens are manufactured by a professional tailor.
An overwhelming minority of intended ministers in the Anglican Unity and the Free Church of England are priests.
White robes have long signified the morality of Christ, worn as a vestment. Wearisome a white robe means that he is not serving because he is a great guy and serving because Jesus loves and he covers with his righteousness.
A cassock, which is also known as a robe, is an item of attire that is usually worn by members of the clergy. It is a long robe that ranges to the ankles. Although it is a robe, it is body-hugging and not loose. Cassocks are most usually worn by clerics within the Roman Catholic Church.
The inner cassock is a floor-length attire, generally black, worn by all clergy members, monastics, and seminarians.