The Roman Catholic Cassock is made single-breasted likewise Roman custom.
- Convenience and tailoring features include
- It is totally lined.
- The cassock has pocket on each side.
- Single pleat is prepared at the back.
- The cassock roman is produced with tropical fabric.
- The shoulder cape can either be made attached or detachable from the cassock.
- The cassock and shoulder cape are finished with matching colored trims.
- A matching Band Cincture of width 5 inches is provided with the cassock.
- The ends of the cincture have knotted fringes.
- This bishop clergy cassock has been a popular traditional style for centuries.
- Button front closure roman catholic cassock.
- Cape and Cincture sold separately.
Now at Clergy Wear Shop, we distinguish result of candid roman cassocks can be an wearing process. That’s why we take the time and dedication to make sure our handcrafted cassocks and vestments exceed your expectations.
Experience the best in clergy wear with this Bishop’s Cassock from Clergy Wear Shop. As shown, it has 33 working and non-working fabric-covered buttons on front placket with hidden snaps. It comes in three different piping colors: roman purple, black and red. Perfect for all liturgical services.