There is a pack of almost five pieces are available with Clergy Wear Shop.
- Superfine tropical is utilized for its production.
- Half-line till the waist.
- There are two side openings access to the pent.
- Three back plates are designed for an ideal look.
- A class of four pieces are produced by a professional tailor.
- Some parts manufactured in Super Fine Poly Material.
- Cassock, Surplice and Stole are perfect to wear.
Included: Cassock/robe, band cincture, tippet, white surplice with lace.
A surplice is in white colour which covering the black cassock. A cassock which is long black vestment that a priest wears at services other than Holy Eucharist. Traditionally, the surplice is used for non-sacramental services, worn over the cassock, such as Morning Prayer. The surplice is traditionally full-length in the arm and hangs are down to the knee. It is pertinent to mention here that the stole which goes with the cassock and surplice. Surplice is sometimes worn by members of the clergy i.e priests and others clergy communion over the a cassock, but they are also sometimes worn by acolytes and altar servers. The cincture is a rope worn with certain Christian liturgical vestments, encircling the body around or above the waist. The tippet is usually the smallest gauge line on your rig and is virtually invisible to the fish. Tippet is also very flexible and allows your fly to float or swim more naturally.
There are no reviews yet.