The Catholic Cassock is made breasted likewise Roman custom.
- Convenience and tailoring features include.
- The cassock finished with two inner breast pockets.
- Two combination pockets/side opening.
- Three backpleats are prepared at the back.
- Superfine tropical fabric used for manufacturing.
- Finished with black trims.
- Black Cincture of width 5 inches.
- The ends of the cincture have knotted fringes.
- A popular traditional style for centuries.
- Button front closure cassock.
Note: Cincture sold separately.
Clergy Wear Shop offered you premium quality needlework, which is produced by using tropical fabric. The catholic cassock is known as a close fitting garment worn especially in Roman Catholic and Anglican churches by the clergy and by laypersons assisting in services in churches. It is also known as a long garment, worn by Roman Catholic and other clergy communion both as ordinary dress, under a liturgical garments to save their front body.
Now at Clergy Wear Shop we distinguish result of candid roman cassocks can be wearing process. That’s why we take the time and dedication to make sure our handcrafted cassocks and vestments exceed your expectations.
Experience best in clergy wear with this Bishop’s Cassock from Clergy Wear Shop. As shown, it has 33 working and non-working fabric-covered buttons on front placket with hidden snaps. It comes in three different piping colors: roman purple, black and red. Perfect for all liturgical services.