Liturgical Square Neck Alb with Lace.
- Back length is long and sleeve length also.
- Crafted in an easy-care, permanent press broadcloth fabric.
- The close gathering allows the yoke to lie flat.
- The full-cut body allows the garment to shade nice.
- 100% polyester easy care is used this albs.
- Durable long sleeve square neck lithurgical alb.
- Machine washable or dry clean.
- Manufactured by a professional tailor.
- Rope cincture with tassels included
How to make a lace alb?
A lace alb is a type of liturgical vestment worn by Christian clergy during religious services. To make a lace alb, you will need the following materials:
- White cotton or linen fabric for the main body of the alb
- Lace trim for the neckline and sleeves
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Fabric marking pen or chalk
Here are the steps to make your lace alb:
- Determine the size of the alb. To do this, measure from the center of the neck to the floor and add 5-6 inches for hemming. Measure around the widest part of the hips and add 6-8 inches for ease of movement.
- Cut out the pieces for the alb. Cut two pieces of the main body fabric, one for the front and one for the back, using the measurements determined in step 1. Cut two pieces of lace trim for the neckline and two pieces for the sleeves.
- Hem the bottom of the alb. Fold the bottom of each piece of the main body fabric up by 1/2 inch and then again by 1 inch, and sew in place to create a clean edge.
- Sew the neckline trim. Pin the lace trim to the neckline of each piece of the main body fabric, making sure the edges of the trim align with for more option see more.