At Clergy Wear Shop the most fashionable, famous & attractive white clergy albs are available, the detail is as under:-
- Longer in back length and sleeve length than the standard surplice.
- Produced in an easy care, permanent press broadcloth fabric.
- The close gathering allows the yoke to lie flat.
- The full-cut body allows the garment to shade nicely.
- 100% polyester used for the manufacturing of these clergy albs.
- The perfect clergy albs for your altar servers.
- Durable long sleeve square neck altar server surplice designed with pure cotton blend fabric.
- The perfect clergy albs.
A surplice is a liturgical vestment of the Western Christian Church. The surplice is in the form of a tunic of white linen or cotton fabric, reaching to the knees, with wide or moderately wide sleeves. This surplice having long back length and sleeve length than the standard surplice. Long sleeve square neck alter server surplice manufactured by professional tailors of clergy wear shop. Hundred percent polyester is used to personalized this beautiful surplice. Full cut body allows this garment shade nicely. Close gatherings allow the yoke to lie flat. Produced in an easy care, permanent process broadcloth fabric. Surplice, white outer vestment worn by clergymen, acolytes, choristers, or other participants in Roman Catholic and in Anglican, Lutheran, and other Protestant religious services. It is a loose garment, usually with full sleeves.