Premium quality Conventual Franciscans Habit are produced at Clergy Wear Shop, properties are as under:-
- Finest Quality Conventual Franciscans Habits.
- Includes a rope belt for Conve. Franciscan Habit Grey.
- This robe monk with removable hoodcowl.
- Great for Medieval and Renaissance Fairs.
- The habit gives authentic look for Monks Robe.
- Based on the medieval habit of the order of St. Francis.
- Includes a rope belt to give complete and right look.
Franciscan habit is an outer attire of a monk of Francis saint monastery. Hence its cut and colour distinguishes the friars from any other congregation. However, the type of monk robe is made of finest tropical fabric for the protection of clergyman from external factors like as blistering sun or rain as well. The religious habit of the Franciscan Order of Friars Minor and Friars Minor Capuchin is regularly brown or grey, the habit of the Order of Friars Minor Conventual & Third Order Regular is black, though the Order of Friars Minor Conventual is returning to the grey habit worldwide. The Order of Friars Minor Co. (OFM Conventual) is a male religious fraternity in the Roman Catholic Church that is a branch of the Franciscans. The friars in order of friar conv. are also known as Conventual Franciscan, or Minorities. Wearing in serge habits with white cords, the friars teach in schools, serve as chaplains, run hospitals and provide aid to the poor. Franciscans Conventual wear habit almost in grey colour.