- The white cassock is produced with choosing superfine tropical for a neat look.
- There are soft shoulder pads & half-line till the waist.
- 33 golden fabric-covered buttons on the front placket.
- Golden trim and buttons on the front.
- Handmade cincture band give bright look.
- Three back plates are made for an ideal look.
- Made by a professional tailor.
- Dry clean white cassock.
- Cool comfort.
Note: Cincture Belt Sold separately.
Women’s clergy robes come in various styles, each with its own unique features and designs. Understanding the differences between these styles will help you make an informed decision when choosing the perfect one for you.
Certainly! “Female clergy cassock” is a phrase in English that refers to a type of religious garment worn by female members of the clergy, such as female priests or ministers. A cassock is a long, ankle-length robe with long sleeves and a buttoned or zipped front, traditionally worn by members of the clergy in various Christian denominations. Female clergy cassocks may differ in design from those worn by male clergy, with variations in the cut and fit to accommodate differences in body shape. There is a growing tendency towards more stylish and comfortable women’s clergy robes and clergy cassock. While modern clerical robes have been the norm for many years, modern women are looking for more useful options that fit their needs and style preferences.
Your robe is a representation of you, so it’s important to choose a style that reflects your personal style and preferences. Consider the design, color, and fabric of the robe to ensure that it aligns with your taste.